Monday, April 29, 2013


Hi Everyone, this is my first blog and first post so I though it would be nice to give you a little information about myself and why I actually made this blog.

My name is Tyler Barbour and I am 15 years old as of now. I am a Freshman in Highschool and love life. I have been playing video games all my life, starting at a very young age my parents got me into video games when they first purchased me both the PlayStation 1 and the Nintendo 64. I loved playing them but I didn't get really into games until I played the GameCube. I remember staying up late playing Luigi's Mansion and Super Smash bros Melee with my friends. I remember just finding the games to be so much fun to play. Zelda Wind Waker, Super Smash Bros Melee, Star Fox, Mario Kart Double Dash were some of the few the games I spent a lot of time playing. It was that system were I truly fell in love with playing games. I later moved on to playing the PS2 then to Xbox 360 and PS3 and Wii (Sorry never got to own the original Xbox!!). After spending a lot of time playing all different genres of  games I started to follow gaming news and was very interested in the gaming industry. I started to follow the things going on in the gaming industry on a daily basis like it was the news. I also started to right down my opinions on games and would talk about it with my friends and in class. I then thought why not express my opinion some place were everyone can see it and can discuss about it. I had no idea were I can do such a thing until one day I got a bright new idea, instead of writing my opinion down on paper why not publish them on a blog on the internet! Thus VideoGamesOpinions was born (By the way that is the name of this blog lol).

                                      So much fun for such a small box
This blog will simply be me expressing my opinion on recent gaming events and news. I will talk about all kinds of things like, actual video games, Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, EA, Upcoming video games and other gaming related topics. I wont be bias in my topics, I own all current gen consoles and play all of them often. Im not going to be one of those kids saying how much I think the Xbox 360 is better then the PlayStation or saying how much better the PlayStation is to the Xbox. That is not me, and I don't believe hating on one system just because I like the other one is even smart, its just dum. Now I know your probably saying "Wow hes 15 years old and he wants to talk about  the gaming industry, he knows nothing. Why should I listen to him about games?!" I can not stress this enough these are my honest OPINIONS just OPINIONS. I know I am 15 and young and my not have played as much games or had as much experience as some older guys but I still play games a lot, I know a lot about games and im just here expressing my opinion. I hope to write about games and have fun and have discussions. If I wright about a topic and you don't agree please comment on it and express your opinion. I want to hear other peoples  ideas and opinions too. So I can possibly see other sides to the discussion. I hope to have fun writing about games and what is going on in the industry and I hope you can have fun reading my blog!

By the way my post on this blog will often every other day. Unless something big happens I will probably wright about it that day. Ill wright about consoles ( including next gen super excited!!) game news, gaming news  and things like that. Ill also talk about information about events like E3 and up coming games. Ill try my best to not talk about rumors sense there rumors and often not true but I may speculate or express an opinion on a common rumor. I'm also thinking about writing reviews about games sense there really just a players opinion on the game. Ok, lol that is all. I'm looking forward to writing and hope you enjoy and discuss with me!
This is also on my about Me page but i want this to also be my first post lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment