Thursday, May 2, 2013

Game Reviews! ( Coming Soon )

Hi everyone, 

I have been thinking for awhile on whether I should start doing reviews or not, but i thought about it and decided I will! Reviews are just opinions on the game you've played anyway and inst opinions what this blog is all about!? So after I decided I would start to write reviews I had to think of a game to start with. I thought for a little bit and decided to to pick a game series that meant a lot to me. I'm very excited about this review and I will be starting it soon so it wont be done for a few more days. Just so you know this is a game series I played a lot ( probably a little to much lol). It isn't that popular of a game but I got the game 2 months ago and feel that I have spent enough time playing it to accurately review it. if you want to know what game it is you'll just have to wait and see the review! Ill give you a hint though, its based off a popular anime and started on the PS2. (  Now its kind of obvious, oh well lol)

Before I wright the review I want to give you a little heads up on how I will be reviewing games. This is how it will be broken down:

Single Player/Story:

Multiplayer:

Graphics:

Is It Worth It:

I do believe that each game should be reviewed slightly different sense all games are different and there are many different genres but each of my reviews will at least have these categories in it. Obviously there will be more when I actually review it but these will be the main focus of the reviews. Also just a quick note i believe that a game should be played for a long time before reviewing. ( I mean how can you review a game if you only spent one day playing it) So all the games I review will have been played  extensively. So basically don't suspect me to review a game if its a week old. 


No comments:

Post a Comment