Wednesday, May 1, 2013

what Microsoft needs to do at the Xbox event

Xbox invitation to its reveal event
Xbox Event:
For those who don't know Microsoft announced last week it will be holding an event on May 21st to reveal "A new Generation". Its pretty obvious what this event will be about, the Next Xbox ( I will call the Next gen Xbox the "Next Xbox" for now sense it has no official name yet.). I was very releaved and excited to hear that Microsoft decided to host an event. I was starting to believe Microsoft was going to wait until E3 to try and cram all there info about the Next Xbox in there big press conference, but they didn't and I am happy they chose to have a side event to get people hype for the Next Xbox. 

What I Hope to See:
I hope that Microsoft will put a rest to these negative rumors going around, *cough always online cough* ( for those who don't know always online is a feature that may be in the Next Xbox that will make you connect to the internet to play on it). I think at this event they need to come out and immediately talk about the systems features. Show us why we should purchase there product other then the PS4 or even the Wii U. Show us the exclusive features that they will have. After that they need to address this always online. I honestly feel that the Next Xbox will be always online because there have been so many rumors almost all suggesting that it will. I mean rumors are usually always based on a little truth, right? I do hope that they announce that it is not always online because it seems to be an unnecessary feature that will only exclude a bunch of people that either have a poor internet connection or don't have internet at all. Once that is out the way i want to hear about some game EXCLUSIVES. The major difference between PlayStation and Xbox for me is the huge difference between exclusives ( PlayStation has over 20+ exclusive games will Xbox only has 3 notable ones). I hope that Microsoft can show some new games exclusive to the Xbox to make me want to purchase it right away. I think PlayStation did it right at there event by showing a lot of exclusive games coming out for it. Although I find it odd that Microsoft decided to have an event on a Tuesday at 10 in the morning which is when most people are at school or work. I think they should have done something like PlayStation did so most people are out of school and work so everyone can watch it. But i still think Xbox can have a good event .


By the way the Call of Duty Ghost teaser trailer was released today. Even though basically nothing was shown ( was a little disappointing, I was hoping for just a little gameplay) it did however say that more information will be shown at the Xbox event ( hopefully we see some gameplay). Even though this is not a new game this will get more people to tune into there event. Here is the trailer, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment