Sunday, May 5, 2013

Top 5 Upcoming Games I Really Want To Get

This year is a big year for gaming. New gaming consoles from both big gaming companies Sony and Microsoft and many huge triple A games coming out to end off the current gen consoles and to start the next gen console. There are many games coming out this year that I want to have but I narrowed down a list of 5 games I really want to play right now.



5-Grand Theft Auto V:

I never been one of those huge fans of Grand Theft Auto but I always found the games extremely fun to play. I never really found the story compelling enough to play and always felt that the story was never really the focus. I would usually just play around the city speeding away from the cops and doing insane jumps off of the ramps and ledges around the city. The new trailers show me that they are taking a bigger focus on the story and trying something different. Also the new city looks amazing! ( You can now Scuba dive! ) The new story and city makes it look extremely fun to play.

4-Splinter Cell Blacklist

I've never actually owned a splinter cell game but I  played it many times at my friends house on his Xbox. We would play the co-op missions for hours trying to complete each part. When I first saw the splinter cell trailers at E3 it looked really cool, but when more trailers started to come out about the game I knew I had to play it. I liked all the different ways you can go about playing the game like going stealthily or going into an all out shoot out. Also the new trailer showing the Mercenary Vs Spies multiplayer looks like a ton of fun to play.

3-Watch Dogs


Still not much has been released about this game other then a few gameplay trailers but those trailers were enough to make me want this game. I always like when companies take a chance and create a new IP because now a days large companies usually fall back on there successful franchise and keep pushing out sequels because they know they'll make money off of them. It shows that Ubisoft is clearly willing to take chances and hopefully this one pays off. It most likely will because this game just looks amazing, I cant wait to play it.




2-Beyond Two Souls

Ill be honest when I first heard about this game I thought it looked interesting but didn't really pay much attention to it. Then one day I went to the store and purchased Heavy Rain. I was shocked on how great Heavy Rain was and when I found out Beyond Two Souls was being made from the same developer I looked more into it. I found an interview with the developers talking about how the game would branch out in different directions depending on how you play the game and how the story can be different for each player. The more I found out about the game the more I wanted it. Then i watched the recent trailer from the film festival  and knew this game would be incredible.The graphics look insane! Also Ellan Page is in it and she is just awesome!! lol

1-Last of Us

This game looks amazing! I remember minding my own business watching E3 last year and seeing the first  trailer for the last of Us. I was blown away. It looks amazing, from the graphics, to the story, to the gameplay  everything looks incredible. Also its being developed by one of my favorite developers Naughty Dog which created the Uncharted series so you know it will be great. The demos looked great. In particular the one where the infected are making the clicking sounds and you have to try and sneak around looks so incredible. It gave me the chills when I watched it. lol. I cant wait until June when this game can finally come out, I know it wont Disappoint!



No comments:

Post a Comment